You are welcome with your UAV in Hong Kong
Maximum take-off weight: 7 kilo, otherwise get a permit at the Civil Aviation Department (CAD).
Maximum hight: 90 meters / 295 ft.
Maximum horizontal distance: Keep visual eye contact with UAV
FPV: Prohibited, also with a spotter/observer is illegal.
Insurance: Only for commercial flights, but recommended for everybody.
Afstand luchthavens/Heliports: 5 km 3.18 mi
Night fligts: Phohibited
Specific rule: The start and landing spot may not be entered for public.
No Fly Zones:
- Hong Kong International Airport
- North Lantau coastal area
- Coastal areas from Tai Lam Chung to Tsuen Wan and Tsing Yi Island
- Victoria Harbor and its coastal areas
- Area of Shek Kong
Prohibited: Te vliegen over personen, gebouwen, schepen, menigten
Good to know: UAV movements may only be done in good weather conditions:
- Visibility must be 5 km 3.1 mi
- Not flying in Fog, or mist.
- Windspeed not higher then 37 km/h.
- Dont fly during a cycloon, storm or rain.
Prohibited to take these kind of photo's