The Netherlands (Holland)
You are welcome with your UAV in The Netherlands.
- Keep distance from persons and buildings (minimum 50 meters / 164 ft)
- Keep distance from Railways, roads en waterways (minimum 50 meters / 164 ft)
- Not higher then 120 meters 393 ft from groundlevel.
- Not further then 500 meters 1,640 ft. and keep your drone in visual sights
- Dont fly above buildings
- FPV glasses are prohibited
- You may fly above 30 km roads.
- Don't fly in NO-FLY zones or 3KM from small Airfields / 8 km 4.17 mi from a big airport.
- AMSTERDAM and surroundings IS A NO FLY ZONE.... dont fly there, it is prohibited!!! (see map below)
- Fly only in Daylight. Night flying is prohibited
- Maximum weight is 25 kilo.
- Commercial flying is nog allowed if you don't have the papers to fly Commercial.
Useful link: Netherlands Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 70 351 6171
or email someone from this website, we are based in het Netherlands.
No Fly Zones The Netherlands
RED and GREEN are NO FLY ZONES ! (Red are mostly airports, Green are Nature Parks and
Orange is sometimes a No Fly Zone, because of military movements.
(for a detailed map see: KadasterData)