- Green: You can fly here, with or without authorization of the Government or Civil Aviation departments
- Yellow, you have to register as a pilot with your UAV. And sometimes you also must do a skill test.
- Rood, strictly prohibited and your UAV could be confiscated when you cross the border.
- Grey, not enough informatie to say something about it. These goverments are not have UAV/Drone rules on there agenda.
Know your UAV, know the rules
actually you should behave everywhere the same when you are a UAV/Drone pilot.
- Stay away from Airports/Heliports!
- Take care of a Insurance for you and your Drone abroad
- Keep your attentions to your UAV, and if you fly FPV, make sure you have a spotter/observator who can see the surroundings.
- Fly only in good weather conditions
- Respect the privacy of people and there homes.
- If you gonna fly on private property, Make sure you have permission
- Do not fly above people, but also not above animals, beaches, buildings etc.
- Do not fly near political or military buildings, prisons, police, courts, nuclear power plants, and certainly not above accidents / forest fires where emergency services are at work.
In many countries the above points are standard, but you just have to stick to these rules always.
Always think: how would I react if ..... (a UAV flies at 10 meters high above my garden etc.
By keeping you to these basic rules, we can achieve that UAVs/drones are accepted more, and do not get a bad reputation,
or even worse: being banned.